View All CPPA Jobs CPPA
CPPAG is non-profit independent company established under the company ordinance 1984. The company deals in electric power procurement on behalf of distribution companies, billing and settlement and competitive market development facilitation. CPPAG is looking for aspiring and talented professionals to join its winning team. We offer challenging opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive market-based salary along with fringe benefits.
- Junior Assistant
- Audit Associate
- Office Assistant
- Executive Secretary
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Service (OTS) website wwsw.ots.org.pk.
- Applications must be reached at the given address on or before 16/May/2022.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other service.
- Applications submitted by hands shall not be received.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slip to:
Company: Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A