Afiniti just listed a job advertisement for Afiniti Careers Near Me – ITSM & Deployment Associate that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Afiniti Careers Near Me – ITSM & Deployment Associate
Company Name: Afiniti
Job Location: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Job Role: ITSM & Deployment Associate
In IT Service Management; we implement industry standards and best practices within our Production Support and Global Service Delivery (GSD) services & processes, whereby adding value to our business and that of our clients.
An ITSM & Deployment Associate is responsible for ensuring end to end readiness of post-deployment production monitoring environment along with practicing highest quality standards of Production Support processes through internal audits for the entire range of Afiniti product line. The associate would have an in-depth visibility of all products, deployment stages, expansions & upgrades and custom requirements on all clients.
- Track all implementations and relevant updates in terms of clients, programs, deployment stages etc.
- Conduct Production Support Checkpoint sessions with the GSD teams for all new clients and corresponding expansions/upgrades or migrations. This includes, but is not limited to: overall deployment confidence, production monitoring readiness, compliance with standard processes, custom requirements and post implementation analysis on all clients/all products. This functions as a key element of our standard deployment process and the output of this feature serves as an input towards the final Go/NoGo call.
- Follow-up with the GSD teams on fulfilment of the action items identified during PS Checkpoint sessions.
- Conduct internal audits for all in-life clients, identify gaps and suggest improvement areas to ensure highest quality standards are being followed.
- Follow-up with regional operations management on fulfilment of the action items identified during audit sessions as mentioned above.
- Coordinate deployments and best practices on a need base, as/when required with other business units and internal/external clients.
- Assist and participate in departmental projects, as assigned.
Experience and Skill Set
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of general IT knowledge-base (basics of: networking, databases, infrastructure etc.). Additional knowledge pertaining to DevOps & Project Management would be an advantage.
- Understanding of SDLC and Project Management methodologies would be preferred.
- Understanding of a contact center environment would be preferred.
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills. Able to document and translate technical detail into Requirement Specifications in a precise manner.
- Problem solving, solution finding and solution integration skills.
- Data organization and analysis skills
Education and Qualification
- BS-IT / BS-Business IT
- BS-Computer Science
- BS-Computer / Software Engineering
Salary and Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.