Al-Futtaim just listed a job advertisement for Al-Futtaim Jobs in PK – Assistant Procurement Manager that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Lahore, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Al-Futtaim Jobs in PK – Assistant Procurement Manager
Company Name: Al-Futtaim
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Retail
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Description of the Accountability
- Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms.
- Prepare RFQ’s acquiring quotations, tendering & initiating purchase orders according to the purchase requisitions (PR’s) and in alignment with standard procedures through ERP
- Ensure all procurement processes include tendering, sourcing, vendor evaluation, selection, negotiation, contracting, etc.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time) and resolving performance issues
- Track purchase orders and PO acknowledgment with suppliers expedite lead time, and delivery dates and preparation of Procurement Tracker and reports from ERP
- Conducting all Procurement & Logistics activities for goods and services in accordance with Company’s Procurement policies and procedures
- Managing the contracting cycle end to end and engaging with the stakeholders to see through the closure of the contract
- Maintaining procurement tracker, and reports and working closely with inventory specialist on maintaining the inventory
- Drive excellence under the guidance of the central Procurement teams
- Prepare reports on various procurement KPIs.
What you’ll need:
- 5-7years of experience in procurement and Supply chain
- Deep understanding of the procurement cycle and hands-on experience with purchasing contracts.
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses, and regions.
- Good understanding of Local Taxes, Laws, and Import- Export procedures in Pakistan
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Work experience on ERP system
- Ability to cope with the pressure of having to make crucial decisions and meet tight deadlines
- Needs to be obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
Education: MBA – Supply Chain / Engineering Degree