AppCake just listed a job advertisement for AppCake Careers Near Me – IT Recruiter that will require candidates to work Full Time located in PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: AppCake Careers Near Me – IT Recruiter
Company Name: AppCake
Job Location: PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
AppCake is an innovative product company that has specialized in successful mobile app development since 2017. We conquer the IT industry with a non-trivial approach, interesting tasks and the active use of modern technologies. The released products are distinguished by positive download growth, intuitive interface and easy perception by end users. Our goal is to create quality products that are understandable and easy to use. Our customers are millions of users of applications based on Android and iOS.
Working in AppCake is a creative process in a team of professionals. The company provides an opportunity for each employee to build a successful career by implementing bold ideas and using their full potential
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates – ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up to date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
- Experience in a similar position from 6 months.
- Knowledge of various search systems, the ability to use them.
- Competent written and oral speech.
- Experience in closing IT vacancies.
- Organization; Responsibility, Punctuality.
- High communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the difference in IT technologies and programming languages (Java, Kotlin, Swift, C#) will be a plus
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity