Atheneum just listed a job advertisement for Atheneum Careers – Lead Full Stack Engineer that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Lahore, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Atheneum Careers – Lead Full Stack Engineer
Company Name: Atheneum
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Job Title: Lead Full Stack Developer
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Atheneum, Lahore (Model Town)
This is hybrid role (3 days onsite & 2 work from home) 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
Note: Local to Lahore candidates only!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well-known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced
Lead Full Stack Engineer (minimum of 7-8+ year’s experience)
to build browser-based systems using NodeJS on AWS. This person would be part of the lead of a newly established agile software development team to tackle a number of exciting leading-edge software solutions which have a significant and direct business impact. We will be building web and mobile applications, deploying to AWS, with automated testing and deployment, using modern best-of-breed web technologies. This role is ideally suited to a candidate who has a solid track record of delivering web-based applications in any language, but ideally in NodeJS with solid experience with SQL, testing, and other supporting technologies.
The ideal candidate will bring in a very high will-do attitude, an interest in exploring state-of-the-art technologies, and a willingness to share knowledge and improvement ideas while being effective in supporting junior team members.
Profiles we are seeking
· High Experience in developing browser-based business systems
· Very Good knowledge of SQL
· Very high Experience in developing in NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Java (or similar)
· Very high Experience in developing in React
· Strong leading Skills
· A willingness to work in whatever language is appropriate for the project
· Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both stakeholders, analysts, developers, and other team members in writing and in person
· Familiarity with an iterative approach to development, e.g. Agile
· Strong English language skills
· Understand the principles of TDD, use of the unit, and integration testing
· Comfortable using Git
The ideal candidate will also:
· Have experience in designing for and deploying to cloud-based services, e.g. AWS, Azure or Google
· Have experience of automated testing, including functional/integration/UAT
· Have some knowledge of maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
· Understand the concepts of “CAP Theorem”, “Eventual Consistency”, a fundamental understanding of Design Patterns is a plus
· Have an interest or experience in AI, especially in machine learning and NLP fields
What We Offer:
- Company sponsored team events
- Health insurance
- EOBI (Employee Old Age Benefit Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Training and mentorship program