Brainnest just listed a job advertisement for Brainnest Job Openings – Junior Blockchain Developer that will require candidates to work Internship located in PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Brainnest Job Openings – Junior Blockchain Developer
Company Name: Brainnest
Job Location: PK
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Business Consulting and Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
POSITION: Blockchain Development Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Blockchain Development Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring blockchain developer looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in new trends and technologies in software development
- Confident communication skills in English
- Willingness to continuously learn from both successes and failures, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of people and groups
- Ability to create timely content with attention to detail and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to the target audience
- Well-organized team player with the ability to multi-task, act individually, and think creatively
- High enthusiasm for the decentralized blockchain world and willingness to expand knowledge
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Zoom applications
You will learn how to:
- Support innovative projects and ensure successful development in the digital themes of the future
- Design, build and launch robust, flexible, scalable enterprise solutions
- Be solution-oriented – find and implement “best fit” solutions to solve a problem
- Analyze user requirements for blockchain solutions
- Design blockchain solutions based on user requirements
- Analyze blockchain solutions and improve them to make them reliable and scalable
- Collaborate with other teams, communicate and proactively resolve team interdependencies
- Design, develop, integrate and implement cryptocurrency wallet solutions
- Resolve cryptocurrency wallet issues and anomalies
- Develop blockchain platforms in any field (banking, payments, insurance, manufacturing)
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.