Daraz just listed a job advertisement for Daraz Jobs Near Me – Performance Lead that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karachi Division, Sindh, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Daraz Jobs Near Me – Performance Lead
Company Name: Daraz
Job Location: Karachi Division, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar with Regional offices in Singapore and Dubai. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its market. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
Job Description and Requirements
An Analyst bring sense to data and help translate the complex into the simple and enables users to act using data driven insights. You should be proficient in data visualization techniques and have a proven track record of delivering dashboards and reports that delight the end user. You should be proficient in building analytic applications that perform and anticipate what the user will need and guide them to be able to answer that next question. If you thrive on making complex data simple and consumable while delivering impact, this opportunity is for you.
• design and build data platforms, data repositories, and data stores based on the needs.
• analyze and organize data from operational sources in a manner optimized for analytics
• explore ways and implement mechanism to enhance quality and reliability
• interact with cross functional teams and various stakeholders on project milestones and deliverables
• Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
• Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
• Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
• Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, versioning, play booking, processes, and knowledge sharing
• Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
• Support ad-hoc data requests.
• Act as the first point of contact to answer all business data queries
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by the values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
What we offer:
- The international working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package.