Website i2c Inc.
i2c Inc. just listed a job advertisement for i2c Recruitment – Financial Data Analyst that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Lahore, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: i2c Recruitment – Financial Data Analyst
Company Name: i2c Inc.
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Financial Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
- Extract, compile and summarize the financial transactions data to develop meaningful business insights.
- Development of new analytical models for productivity, costing and pricing.
- Pricing service and proposal management.
- Pricing impact and sensitivity analysis.
- Analytical support to internal i2c teams for better business decisions.
- Revenue/billing assurance as per client contracts and usage.
- Vendor billing reconciliation and usage analysis.
- Cost allocation to various internal/external activity sources.
- Extensive work on excel sheets to compile, monitor and report, network recon activities.
- Ad-hoc reporting, financial and analytical views.
- Recon activity and report delivery monitoring.
- Review and improve internal processes.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned.
We Are Looking For
- Education: MBA, BBA, BSc, MSc Statistics Or Relevant Professional Financial Qualification
- Experience: Fresh to 2 Years
- Ability to understand micro and macro level flow of financial information, map it and present it meaningfully
- Strong research, analytical skills with ability to drill down and zoom out.
- Recommend measure for revenues and profit maximization.
- Creative and innovative- Ability to transform data into meaningful information.
- Understand and translate internal and external client requirements.
- Able to layout and documents requirements for IT team for task automation, test and accept developed solutions and fully implement.
- Identify/enhance reporting requirements, layout specifications and point out sources of information and get these implemented.
- Ensure closure of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reconciliation process
- Adherence to team and external reporting guidelines.
- An innovative team player able to perform in aggressive timelines.
- Strong problems solving and critical thinking skills
- Willing to work in 24/7/365 support model – in Morning/Evening/Night shifts on rotation basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication (In-person and over telephone) and presentation skills.
- Basic know how about Payment services and transactions processing business will be an added advantage.
- Must have a proficiency in Office 365 particularly in MS Excel, Work, PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
- Exposure to work with SQL, IT tools and applications.