Website Ingredion Incorporated
Ingredion Incorporated just listed a job advertisement for Ingredion Incorporated Job Application – Scheduling Engineer that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Faisalabad, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Ingredion Incorporated Job Application – Scheduling Engineer
Company Name: Ingredion Incorporated
Job Location: Faisalabad, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Food and Beverage Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
REPORTS TO: Manager Maintenance
DIRECT REPORTS: Not applicable
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
The Scheduling Engineer will be responsible to ensure that work orders are scheduled for completion of a job by specific trade / person by their due date, utilizing available resources with optimized cost.
- Planning & Scheduling – Plans and implements PM / CM schedules in SAP, measurement systems for given processes, establishing performance metric, analysis and identifies improvements in the system
- Agility & Innovation – To introduce an effective and innovative maintenance methods / techniques / tool for the optimize utilization of resources
- Supervision – Supervises and provides technical direction / assistance for planning / scheduling activities and will maintain their records accordingly
- Departmental Coordination – Communicate and build relationships with stakeholders, through a team-based approach, to ensure business needs are met with high quality in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Trainings – Provides mentoring and coaching in support of cost recording, monitoring, and reporting practices for compliance with applicable standards
- Cost Savings – To explore & recommend new equipment, methods, and procedures at plant / departmental level to conserve energy to reduce the production cost
- Compliance with Company Policies – Will be responsible for the compliance of IMS policies of company
Qualified candidates will have:
- B.Sc. in Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Work experience as a Scheduling Engineer in petrochemical/fertilizer /process/food industry
- Operations & maintenance experience of Electrical / Mechanical / Instrument equipment
- Working knowledge of SAP Maintenance modules
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Good communication skills; professional level English language fluency, both written and spoken
- Effective team member
- Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Yes, Within Country