Website Levi Strauss & Co.
Levi Strauss & Co. just listed a job advertisement for Levi Strauss & Co. Job Openings – Store Manager that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Multan, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Levi Strauss & Co. Job Openings – Store Manager
Company Name: Levi Strauss & Co.
Job Location: Multan, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Retail Apparel and Fashion
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring creativity and leadership to our team. It is necessary you have the desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past. Reporting to the District Manager, the purpose of this position will be to direct and lead superior retail strategies and perform store operation functions to achieve financial growth and sustained brand equity.
About the Job
- Guide profitable sales and meet store financial plans through business decisions and leading the store team to accomplish essential performance goals; Demonstrates strong business acumen through understanding organizational objectives and strategically prioritize and budget in partnership with District Manager to align with company priorities and values
- Works with the District Manager to develop and flex store business strategies, initiatives, and growth across all categories; communicates goals to the team, track store’s performance to meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
BUILD A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE
- Manage training process for new hires and current employees on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, service practices, loss prevention, store policy and programs and other associate responsibilities.
- Demonstrate effective execution of all performance management tools, including annual performance review, to set expectations, coach and contribute to an environment that encourages engagement, retention and talent. Create development plans for continued growth of tap talent in the organization.
- Recruit and make hiring, pay and termination decisions for positions underneath hierarchy, including members of store management
OWN THE RESULT
- Understand and comply with all Levi’s® Stores policy, procedure, and programs
- Achieve plan through managing and holding others accountable for operational results in store procedures, payroll management, store schedules, cash handling and inventory control; monitoring adapting to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales
- Responsible for leading and executing floor changes, sales and promotional events timely and effectively for maximum financial results. Ensure store visual standards are in accordance with visual merchandising direction, resulting in flawless product presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
- Provides effective leadership and delegates responsibilities to ensure all required store tasks are completed. Directs the store team in prioritizing responsibilities, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Effectively communicate with the management team to align and help drive business strategy, create environment that encourages engagement and change management.
CONSUMER AT THE CORE
- Create a high energy, compelling store experience by engaging consumers and modeling appropriate service behaviors to other associates, supervising and providing consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of service and sales.
- Proactively resolve consumer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy and with consumer satisfaction in mind. Partner with District Manager on elevated consumer issues.
- Maintains interior and exterior upkeep of building with partnership from the corporate office; communicating needs to ensure esthetic and safety requirements are met
- Communicate and train on how the new process enables consumer experience, improves operations, and boosts store and company performance
- Ensures required store tasks are completed timely and effectively by personally contributing and giving direction to other team members when necessary
- Enjoy being busy and juggling multiple tasks, accomplishing multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- You are a collaborative role model exhibiting behaviors aligned with company culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Is self-starter with a growth mindset, enjoys learning new tools and adaptable to new initiatives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to perform all essential job functions and able to lift up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, kneel, squat, crouch, bend, stoop, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, to type, reach overhead, and climb ladders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- 5+ years progressive retail leadership experience and 3+ years of proven experience in store management position; exhibits discretion, professional judgement, tact and diplomacy.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Here’s a Small Snapshot
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered.
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.