Mobilink just listed a job advertisement for Assistant Manager Transformation & Partnerships – Mobilink Jobs Vacancy in Karachi that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karachi, Sindh Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Transformation & Partnerships – Mobilink Jobs Vacancy in Karachi
Company Name: Mobilink
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mobilink
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
- Prepare, develop, manage and refine qualitative + quantitative dashboards/trackers, to meet the needs of the Management and Stakeholders, in order to create visibility and support effective decision making.
- Take timely actions and support from stakeholders, as a strong partner manager.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams in Finance/Strategy, Product, Compliance & Technology, etc. to ensure that partner strategy, business value is well aligned. For delivering partnerships scope, timelines, responsibility matrix is in place to achieve maximizing targets.
- Maintain regular sync with strategic partners, to track agreed milestones, success criteria & targets.
- This would include identifying & priority of win-win partnership opportunities that bring in acquisition, create engagement or improve experience, maximizing business impact.
- Establish & deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress & report to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Responsible to define, drive and manage the execution of partner strategy, to exceed portfolio growth and quality.
- Collaborate with Business, HR and other internal teams on these and other strategic initiatives such as org design, and diversity and inclusion from an internal organization perspective and other strategic projects.
- Develop, conduct and deliver market sizing, segment, customer and product assessments during the year.
- Prepare research-based data for knowledge sharing and strategic insight sharing sessions and inputs with senior management.
- Act as main point of contact for liaising with head office & regional teams, key project delivery stakeholders to facilitate active contribution and effective implementation of projects.
- Assist the management to document project plans and status updates for building a platform of core expertise, including preparation of regular dashboards and other MIS.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (BBA, MBA, Bcom, Mcom)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A