PwC just listed a job advertisement for PwC Employment – Senior Associate that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karachi Division, Sindh, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: PwC Employment – Senior Associate
Company Name: PwC
Job Location: Karachi Division, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Sustainability and Climate Change will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Sustainability and climate change are at the top of the agenda for many organisations, but many are at different stages in understanding how they should respond. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients balance competing economic, social and environmental goals. Our advice goes right to the heart of policy and strategy, addressing everything from the international development policies of major donors to changing regulations and consumer preferences, to the security of supply chains, climate risk and the challenges of urbanisation.
Our Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) advisory is seeking to hire young and talented individuals who want to build purposeful career in consulting. As part of our ESG advisory team, you’ll help clients along their ESG transformation journey from governance, strategy development, implementation, reporting and assurance; addressing global challenges related to climate change, responsible supply chains, responsible investments, sustainable finance and offering value added solutions focusing on long term value creation for all stakeholders. As part of our team, you will;
• Take part in our consulting assignments on ESG strategy, measurement, implementation, reporting and assurance;
• Participate in conducting ESG engagements, due diligence, verification, reporting, risks and safeguards assessment, workshops and seminars;
• Conduct research and analysis on ESG related areas, regulations, local and global trends & updates; and
• Other related work to support team members in other lines of service.
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree preferably in Sustainable Development, Economics, Environmental Sciences, Engineering or other related fields.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of clients.
- Market research skills, including timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights.
- Ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to draw and present qualitative or quantitative meaningful insights.
- A passion for consultancy related work, under strict timelines with multicultural and divers teams.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date