Website Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd. just listed a job advertisement for Rafhan Maize Products Co. Jobs in PK – Planning & Customer Support Executive that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Faisalabad, Punjab, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Rafhan Maize Products Co. Jobs in PK – Planning & Customer Support Executive
Company Name: Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
Job Location: Faisalabad, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
LOCATION: Faisalabad, Pakistan
REPORTS TO: Manager International Business
DIRECT REPORTS: None
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
The Planning & Customer Service Executive will coordinate, plan & support of all exports (Third Party and Affiliate Exports) within the business while coordinating with internal & external customers. The incumbent will liaise with Logistics & documentation, Purchase, S&OP, Finance, Production, Quality, Warehouse, and Administration teams. He/she will be expected to purposefully identify issues, consider alternative solutions, and take corrective action to resolve problems. Provide support/service to the client as well as communicating status to all parties involved.
- Coordination – Coordinate Manager International Business & Manager Export Logistics & Documentation in achieving export targets.
- Shipment Planning, Inventory & Stocks – Reviewing stock position in SAP and liaison with Warehouse team for intime availability of the goods. Tentative Shipment planning for customer approvals / alignment to meet desired schedules.
- Support Services and Agility & Innovation – Alternative planning / short shipment documentation in liaison with Manager Export Logistics & Documentation. Issuance of Proforma Invoice (PFI) / Sales Agreement / Order confirmation. Order compilation / tracking report to update customers regarding stock availability and shipment schedules. Compilation of Yearly Data for Export Refinancing, other Govt organization and FPCCI for Export Trophy Award as per desired format.
- Liaison and Communication – Develop and maintain effective channels of communication with internal and external customers. Coordination with JDA and S&OP team for production planning. Procurement of Packing material (customized bags, Pallets – Wooden/plastic, Slip Sheets etc.). Liaison with Export documentation team to update customer. Follow-up with Shipping line for shipment delivery at POD/ DO status and payment follow-up with customer – if required. Follow up of payments – Advance, Open Account, CAD, L/C from customers. Follow-up with banks and finance team for proceeds realization in Pakistan
- Problem Solving and Customer Complaints – Approval from customer to get consent on short / delayed / alternate shipments. Raising of customer complaints to concerned team for investigation and CAPA/ compensation. Serve as a liaison between external customers and internal functions to ensure customer satisfaction
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of documentation, State Bank regulations and custom requirements
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Reporting systems
- Good English language skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, multi-tasking and organize workload to meet various deadlines
- Willingness to learn and give the extra time for the company (if required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Yes, Within Country