Website Shan Foods Private Limited
Shan Foods Private Limited just listed a job advertisement for Shan Foods Recruiting – Internal Audit Executive that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karāchi, Sindh, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Shan Foods Recruiting – Internal Audit Executive
Company Name: Shan Foods Private Limited
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Get to know us
If you are thinking about food, we know we have got you covered. If you are thinking about more than that, you have come to the right place. Whether you are sitting in the Middle East or working from North America, you will find us to make your meals a whole lot richer, simpler and tastier with the promise of an authentic homely feel.
At Shan, we believe in growing together and constantly learning from everyone around us. Our people are not only driving the business, they are all contributing to the growth of the food industry worldwide.
Let’s give you a quick sneak peek into the life of an Internal Audit Executive
As an Internal Audit Executive, you will be responsible to carry out post-audit activities such as operational audits, financial audits, compliance audits and review payments received from the finance department.
Things you will be doing as an Internal Audit Executive:
- Perform fieldwork on various audits which include functional areas such as Local and International distributor audits, Warehouses audit, Trade Marketing Audit & Financial Audit etc. including planned and unplanned audits
- Assisting in Audit correspondence including audit report, meeting minutes, management comments.
- Assisting senior staff in risk assessment activity at audit planning stage as well as preparation and completion of audit program.
- Engaging in verification of all payments received from the finance department ensuring that payments are supported by relevant document, relevant approvals are obtained in compliance with LAM and computations wherever relevant are presented.
- Performing routine tasks as well as those required under the supervision of HoD and Audit committee/BoD which may include quarterly financial reviews, review of the profitability ratios, verification of bad goods and equipping himself/herself with relevant standards and tools required to ensure adequate performance of aforementioned objectives.
What we are looking for in you?
- ACCA finalist/ICMA/CA finalist/university post grad with prior experience of audit firm
- ACCA affiliate with industry experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Awareness of risk-based audit methodology
- Experience with the risk assessment activity
- Necessary relevant experience with the operational processes as prevalent in the industry
- Awareness of the best practices with respect to organizational policies and procedures
- Awareness with the relevant accounting standards and auditing standards
- Awareness/experience with recording of financial data
- Equipped with MS office, Dashboard reporting tools etc.