Sloovi just listed a job advertisement for Sloovi Employment – Technical Architect that will require candidates to work Full Time located in PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Sloovi Employment – Technical Architect
Company Name: Sloovi
Job Location: PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
Hey there, and welcome.
At Sloovi, our focus is on improving the performance and productivity of IT, sales, marketing, HR and other teams in your company.
And to that end, we created an all-encompassing CRM platform that has all the product features that your teams need to achieve their goals.
But wait, are you wondering what Sloovi is? ‘Sloovi’ is neither a word nor an emotion. But we promise to make things faster, smarter, and more convenient for your customers and employees.
And the best part is, Sloovi is powered by AI and ML to unleash some of that sweet data science on your users.
Here Are Two Of Our Awesome Products
Sloovi Outreach: An all-in-one outreach platform that simplifies work processes while exponentially growing your sales and marketing efforts
Sloovi Email Signature: A completely free and cutting-edge email signature generator to create brand consistency while saving a substantial amount of time
As you can see, Sloovi is not your regular sales and marketing software.
So join us, and watch your company grow.
Your quest for enhanced performance and productivity ends with Sloovi
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate product requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Manage the entire engineering team consisting of back end, front end and Testing engineers.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- You possess an advanced degree, ideally a PHD, in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Data Architect, Data Scientist or Software Architect role.
- Ability to conceive the data picture from an organisational perspective, and bridge gap between current state and future goals.
- Exposure/expertise in one or more of emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Strong expertise in data modelling & database design.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python, ReactJS and React Native.
- Expertise in Agile would be highly valuable.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Database (AWS, Azure), NOSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase, DynamoDB), PostgreSQL and Oracle DB databases.
- You possess AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Leadership Role