SMG - Service Management Group
SMG - Service Management Group just listed a job advertisement for SMG – Service Management Group Jobs Near Me – Senior UX Researcher – Fully Remote that will require candidates to work Full Time located in South Asia Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: SMG – Service Management Group Jobs Near Me – Senior UX Researcher – Fully Remote
Company Name: SMG - Service Management Group
Job Location: South Asia
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
SMG – Service Management Group is hiring a Senior UX Researcher to join our team!
If you are a dynamic, positive individual looking for a fully remote career opportunity in a fun industry with a growing business, we want you to join our team!
As a member of the UX team, you will partner with Technology and Product teams to design and implement research studies that deliver research insights and actionable recommendations. This will help the teams explore and develop products solution that drive excellent customer experiences.
This is what you will be doing:
Coordinate the planning, executing and reporting on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research.
· Collaborating with Designers, Client Insights, Product and Technology throughout all stage of the product development lifecycle: Discovery, Concept, Development, Launch and Ongoing support.
· Facilitating the collection of UX metrics and guidance for when research needs to be done
· Setting up research objectives, defining research scope and applicable methods based on project goals and timelines
· Scheduling sessions and leading the recruitment process
· Conducting sessions by applying diverse research methodologies and techniques (interviews, focus groups, shadowing, observation, surveys, analytics analysis, usability testing, A/B testing…)
· Analysing, interpreting and triangulating qualitative and quantitative data
· Documenting and sharing research protocols and findings
· Generating personas and experience maps
· Facilitating workshops and ideating sessions (storyboarding, design studio, design charette…)
· Supporting the team to inject research findings into the project
· Collaborating, guiding and influencing the team by sharing best practices, providing research directions and advice on the projects
· Staying on top of the latest standards and trends in the UX Research field (methodologies, tools…)
You are a perfect match for this role if you have:
· 5+ years of proven experience conducting/leading UXR efforts
· Ability to analyse and work with both qualitative and quantitative data
· Working knowledge and experience with UXR methods, such as usability studies, field studies, surveys, benchmarking, creation of personas, participatory design, surveys, focus groups, competitive analysis
· Effective communication of research findings to varied audiences
· Excellent command of English, written and spoken, with impeccable business correspondence skills
· Solid experience working with cross-disciplinary teams (UXD, UXW, technology, product teams…) and B2B products in a rapidly changing agile environment
Good to have:
· A Masters or PHD in Social Science, Neural Science, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or other fields emphasizing human behaviour; will also consider other related fields.
· Experience in inclusive UX Research.
What we offer to our talent:
· This is a remote, permanent, full-time position. You can work from anywhere.
· Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
· Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
· We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.