Snoonu just listed a job advertisement for Snoonu Apply Online – Quality Assurance Executive that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karāchi, Sindh, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Snoonu Apply Online – Quality Assurance Executive
Company Name: Snoonu
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technology
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible.
Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation- We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity- We are honest, ethical and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly- We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
(Some Of) What You Will Be Doing
- Auditing a team of front-line agents across channels like Email & Call for transaction quality and SOP adherence for Partner Support.
- Maintain desired levels of productivity & accuracy of Content Created.
- Maintain desired levels of productivity & accuracy of Audits performed by self.
- Coach front-line agents on overall SOP, Process, and new changes.
- Perform deep dive analysis to identify the root cause & flag potential issues.
- Support the team to drive process/experience improvement projects.
- Flag non-performing agents & support performance with coaching & feedback interventions.
- Participate in calibration calls to improve overall understanding of system/SOP & usage of QA Scorecard.
- Acting as an SME and support team with their queries.
Do you have some of these too?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Vendor / Customer care auditing, experience in Content Team is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Fluency in English