The Citizens Foundation
The Citizens Foundation just listed a job advertisement for The Citizens Foundation Hiring – Assistant Manager that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Karachi Division, Sindh, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: The Citizens Foundation Hiring – Assistant Manager
Company Name: The Citizens Foundation
Job Location: Karachi Division, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Non-profit Organizations
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with media and other corporate entities.
- Develop joint campaigns with partners to drive TCF brand awareness and fundraising.
- Track and report on key performance indicators across jointly developed campaigns.
- Regularly meet with partners to assess the success and leverage developing market opportunities.
- Plan TCF awareness event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Prior experience as PR event and/or alliance manager
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills & a knack for problem-solving
- A team player with leadership skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communications, Journalism or a similar relevant field