Turing just listed a job advertisement for Turing Recruiting – Remote React Native Full-Stack Engineer Jobs that will require candidates to work Full Time located in PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Turing Recruiting – Remote React Native Full-Stack Engineer Jobs
Company Name: Turing
Job Location: PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
A rapidly-growing company that has created the largest geo-based social app using blockchain technology to change how people interact with its communities, is looking for a React Native Full-Stack Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for the front-end app bug diagnosis and resolution, as well as the performance bottlenecks. The company leverages tokenomics to entice users to put down their phones and interact with the real world. It has raised close to $420k in funding so far.
- Create pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs by following Figma’s UX designs
- Connect to both internal and external back-end APIs
- Follow strict documentation guidelines, Git versioning, code styling, and architectural best practices
- Improve and enhance the existing code, as well as write high-coverage tests to ensure the product’s quality
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years of object-oriented or functional programming development experience
- 2+ years of experience in React.js and the JSX language
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle, and Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the DOM, client authentication, and data storage
- Familiarity with cloud architecture (AWS), including lambda functions, infrastructure as code (CDK), and databases, is desirable
- Experience with automated testing suites like Jest and Mocha is a plus
- Proficiency in English