Turing just listed a job advertisement for Turing Hiring – Remote Senior Data Engineer Jobs that will require candidates to work Full Time located in PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Turing Hiring – Remote Senior Data Engineer Jobs
Company Name: Turing
Job Location: PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
A fast-growing company committed to creating a better-connected world of logistics for everyone through IT-enabled solutions is looking for a Senior Data Engineer. The engineer will design, build, and operate big data platforms for data analytics, machine learning, and real-time feedback to the operating platform. The company is led by prominent individuals and industry veterans active in the technology and logistics domain and working tirelessly to bridge gaps in the logistics sector and supply chain management to accelerate economic activities. The candidate will work full-time with the possibility of a long-term engagement while collaborating with Technologists, Product Specialist, Sales, and several other teams to build state-of-the-art solutions. This position requires a time overlap with IST.
- Help to capture several data points and usage patterns
- Contribute to the data analysis to produce real-time insight and provide feedback to the platform
- Ideate on solutions to predict prices, trip durations, demand patterns, service quality, etc., using the Big data platform
- Work actively to develop solutions and software that will transform the idea of traditional logistics
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3-5+ years of relevant data engineering experience
- Must be experienced in Java and Big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Databricks, etc.
- Solid expertise in Data Lake Technologies (AWS LakeFormation etc.), Elasticsearch, etc.
- Nice to have some experience in Python, R, Kafka, etc.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills