Website Zones, LLC
Zones, LLC just listed a job advertisement for Zones Hiring – Cloud Technical Specialist that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Islāmābād, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Zones Hiring – Cloud Technical Specialist
Company Name: Zones, LLC
Job Location: Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
- As a Cloud Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for providing white glove, world-class service to Zones clients.
- Need to work on Microsoft 365 applications and identities related issues.
- Handle Azure administration issues relating to Subscription management, IaaS VM management, Authentication for Admin and Users, VPN Gateway Configuration, Availability Set Configuration, Network monitoring and Azure consumption reporting.
- You will be the first point of contact for several types of customer engagements, providing thoughtful day-to-day comprehensive technical support to administrators and users from initial challenge through complete resolution.
- This will include talking the customer through all aspects of their account and subscriptions, to troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication are essential to client satisfaction.
- This is a shift position, you will need to be flexible to work 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift.
- The Cloud Technical Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
- Strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Handling support calls pertaining to Microsoft Office 365 ,Azure, AWS, G Suite, technical architecture and virtualization technologies in general.
- With an eagerness in the ability to learn new emerging cloud platforms and technologies.
- Stay up to date with technological changes in the industry via internal and external training.
- Enforce a high-quality customer service culture, where every client feels like the one and only.
- Need to be able to work independently and provide guidance to new staff on the team
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues, conforming to a strict SLA
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) across all supported subject areas.
- Experience coordinating resolution of L1/L2 support issues, and escalations as required
- Design and prepare technical reports, charts, and graphs to record results.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent in work experience.
- Client-facing communications skills (verbal & written) including the ability to communicate with all levels, from developers through C level Management
- 4+ years’ experience in Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Intune, Windows Active Directory, Azure AD, Windows Server, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 OS, PowerShell
- Excellent understanding of computer systems and mobile devices to understand and troubleshoot software issues.
- Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management; broad experience with Microsoft 365 Security, Azure Security, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10
- Windows, SQL, & Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/2019 knowledge preferred
- Defining new and refining existing business processes with 5 Star support being at the heart of all processes
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies preferred.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service-Now, Zendesk, Jira, Freshdesk, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers’ requirements can change regularly.
- Linux and MAC OS experience
For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.