Website Zones, LLC
Zones, LLC just listed a job advertisement for Zones Job Openings – Machine Learning Engineer that will require candidates to work Full Time located in Islāmābād, PK Remember to check the description thoroughly before submitting your job application form.
Job Title: Zones Job Openings – Machine Learning Engineer
Company Name: Zones, LLC
Job Location: Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-30
Posted on: Jobpicks.online
About the job
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates must have experience in Deep Machine Learning – Modelling and Implementation
- Experience in PowerBI
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Zones Digital Innovation Center
The Zones Digital Innovation Center is a global network of Digital-First accelerators in Seattle, New York, and Islamabad. Here, Zones “intrapreneurs” work with Zones’ business leaders, industry partners, and customers to develop and scale innovative ideas into valuable businesses. Our mission is to radically accelerate digital innovation through collaboration and rapid experimentation that delivers connected, integrated, and automated technology solutions to businesses worldwide.
Zones Digital Platform
The Zones Digital Platform (ZDP) is a next-generation technology, services, and workforce management system for IT organizations. ZDP enables global enterprises, mid-size, and small businesses to integrate with Zones and the Zones partner ecosystem to manage and deliver multi-stakeholder IT solutions worldwide.
Be the default digital platform for the discovery, procurement, fulfillment, and support for the technology solutions industry. (amazon.com for IT)
Seamlessly integrate (data), automate (process), and enable real-time collaborations (people) for IT supply chains between customers, suppliers, and service delivery teams.
Come join our team!